Saturday, February 20, 2010

pRiVaTe!

After running analytics on the blog for a while and getting extended visits from countries I know no one in... we've gone private! I know, no fun. But, that is the way it is these days. The mama bear comes out in me!

I've sent out some invites - but if you didn't get one, it has nothing to do with whether we like you or want you to read our blog... it's because we sent out just a few invites b/c we're lazy.

Shoot me an email and I'll get you an invite!
ryanmanor@hotmail.com

(don't be shy)

6 comments:

  1. Ah! Don't forget to invite me!
    shirley.mackey@yahoo.com
    Oh and tell Alyson to invite me to theirs. I told Will to ask her to a couple of times, but like it's something he'd remember.

    I'll have to put you in my list of "loves" now on my blog. That's where all my private blogs go for easy access.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to keep up with you guys... this is Tiffany Alleman... A Cox cousin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. tiffany - i know who you are you silly girl! send me an email so i can send you an invite - ryanmanor@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still want to be blog buddies send me an invite krista_bernard@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete