Friday, March 12, 2010

blah


i quit the private stuff. well no, not really. I just like being friendly too much and so well, i don't like blocking out people. so i'm keeping my other blog private... if you want to read it GREAT! if you haven't gotten an invite and want one... email me! Feel free to read this one too.


onto life. my eyelashes are finally growing back in. hooray! i wish i had some wild and crazy story as to why they fall out... but i don't. My eyelashes go through phases. 2 or 3 times a year most of them fall out and I get a whole new crop of thick lovely lashes. I'm not sure why this happens. It's gone on most of my life that I can remember. Maybe this is completely normal and everyone is eyelash-less every few months. i've never put any on, but do more people wear fake eyelashes then i thought?

5 comments:

  1. probably :) I haven't ever had eyelash issues...interesting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love fake eyelashes! i wore them when i had pictures taken, you should try them. Megs puts them on really well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need an invite to this private blog! :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have another blog???? What is it?

    I have never had eye lash issues either. Do yours really ALL fall out?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe my left eye has 9 eyelashes and my right might have 15 eyelashes. I shed like a dang dog but I shed my eyelashes at the same time. It happens about 4 times a year, every three months. I LOVE my tattoo eyeliner because it makes them look thick when the fact is you can count my lashes with one hand. I'll try fake ones, if you do? Invite me to your other blog, I miss it.

    ReplyDelete